Directadmin WHMCS Sync Report (DASR)

cyberneticos

Verified User
Hello Directadmin admins,

I have created a money saving script for WHMCS with Directadmin servers.

Directadmin WHMCS Sync Report (DASR)

The script is almost done and will be released as a 50% discounted price BETA.

Current Features:

-Checks every Directadmin user on every Directadmin type server in WHMCS automatically
-Checks if user exists in WHMCS and its hosting package status
-Compares both Directadmin user status and WHMCS package status
-Will alert you if there is a mismatch with any user and level of mismatch
-If mismatch will tell you potential money loss for this status
-If potential money loss detected, will show projected amount of loss
-Will report total monthly recurring potential money loss for every Directadmin server you have in WHMCS
-Sends email reports with mismatched users and potential money loss for every server
-Cron supported script

v0.3 new features:
-Better UI
-Shows user Bandwidth and Quota
-Better email reports
-Trial version available for testing!

I will be selling licenses for this script for 29.00 EUR (50% discount off of its ending price ) while in BETA fase. The BETA works perfectly as far as I have tested on 5 Directadmin shared servers.

All I have left to do is incorporate the licensing infrastructure and encode some core files. I expect this to be ready for production in less than a week.

I'm sure many Directadmin admins will find this module an extremely usefull DA and WHMCS sync and money saving script.

You can follow the WHMCS forum thread for this script from the following link: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=23659

Update: Trial version available: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=23659

Update: Screenshots available: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?p=123612#post123612

Cheers!

Last edited:
Does it know the difference between admin created users and reseller created users? Obviously reseller created users will not be in WHMCS.

Hi Floyd,

It only checks the admin users (that includes the main reseller accounts, but not their users, since whmcs doesn't track reseller users).

Cheers

And it just gives a report and does not try to change anything on either side?

I for one am interested. Let us know when it is ready. It might be a good idea to list the American conversion of EUR. Then with American and EUR you cover a vast majority of the people here (I believe).

Good question :)

This first version only makes selection queries, and not change options, but I have been planning a lot of cool stuff like "Automatic and manual correcting of statuses, all depending on personal configurations"

This first version does not indicate the currency value, just the amount indicated in the recurring field, so it's not currency sensitive, which makes it compatible with any currency configuration.

I want to post some screenshot here in a few minutes, just that I'm on my EEEPC, that doesn't have photoshop :) But will be on a different PC in a few, so stay tuned

One thing I did do for myself is is correct the user status on whmcs. I did not think about checking the users themselves and basically doing an audit.

The only people interested in this would be DA users who also use WHMCS. There is a very good chance that WHMCS users are also part of the WHMCS forum. Therefore they would have a login.

Updated : v 0.2 BETA

Almost done with this guys. Just want to finish tweaking a few things:

Attachments

• results-showing-matches-header.jpg
    results-showing-matches-header.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 291
  • results-showing-matches2.jpg
    results-showing-matches2.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 255
Sorry I have not been able to try it. I am interested. But I am busy right now switching data centers. I only read and post here when I am waiting for the backup files to be transferred. It gives me something to do instead of watching the bits go by.

But maybe while I am waiting I will give it a try. Give me some time though.

take your time man :) Just thought maybe you tried it , didn't like it and forgot to tell me , lol ;)

Sorry I have not been able to try it. I am interested. But I am busy right now switching data centers. I only read and post here when I am waiting for the backup files to be transferred. It gives me something to do instead of watching the bits go by.

But maybe while I am waiting I will give it a try. Give me some time though.

Lol switching datacenters ... what from your single homed apartment datacenter? LMAO

I don't know what is so funny. I have never had an apartment. I have been a home owner for the last 20 years.

My heart is with you, Floyd. We've changed data centers several times during our growth; each move had it's own share of issues. I hope your move goes smoothly.

Jeff

Back